Criminal defense law firm Bruckheim & Patel is proud to announce the 2018 Washington DC DUI Scholarship Program. The scholarship is dedicated to helping the scholarship winner further their pursuit of education at either the undergraduate or law school level.
Bruckheim & Patel is a client focused and results driven litigation firm, with locations in the District of Columbia and Maryland, specializing in DUI (Driving under the influence) litigation. As a criminal defense law firm, Bruckheim & Patel is committed not only to safeguarding the future of its clients but also in supporting the future lawyers of tomorrow.
To combine Bruckheim and Patel’s practice of DUI defense and its passion for assisting the next generation of lawyers achieve their goals, Bruckheim & Patel has created a scholarship that focuses on and invites students to learn more about the law around DUIs by writing a 500-word essay.
About the Scholarship
- $1,000 reward
- One essay submission per individual
- What are the dangers of drinking and driving and are the reasonable alternatives sufficiently institutionalized that people should be using more frequently instead of getting behind the wheel intoxicated?
- Must be a current undergraduate student or current law student in the United States.
- Be able to provide a school transcript or acceptance letter proving their enrollment or acceptance. A screenshot, picture or unofficial transcripts are all acceptable options.
How to Apply
- Write a 500-word maximum essay true to topic prompt.
- Submit essay by June 30th, 2018
- Submit essay to firstname.lastname@example.org In the body of the email, include your name, address, phone number and the name of your current school or university.Feel free to include a brief paragraph in the body of the email telling us about yourself.
- The essay should be attached as a DOCX or PDF format only.
Send all questions regarding the scholarship to: email@example.com